Klamath River Renewal Corporation
Klamath River Renewal Corporation is part of a cooperative effort to re-establish the natural vitality of the Klamath River so that it can support all communities in the basin.
Our work will:
KRRC’s job is to take ownership of four PacifiCorp dams — JC Boyle, Copco, No. 1 & 2, and Iron Gate — and then remove these dams, restore formerly inundated lands, and implement required mitigation measures in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- KRRC Board approves FY 18-19 budget (press release)
- KRRC submitted the Definite Plan for the Lower Klamath Project to FERC (press release)
- Visit our Jobs & RFPs page to learn about upcoming opportunities to work on the Klamath River Renewal Project.
- Comment period is open for CA Water Board’s draft Section 401 water quality certification (press release)
- Comment period is open for ODEQ’s draft Section 401 water quality certification for JC Boyle Dam removal (press release)
- FERC approved KRRC’s proposed Board of Consultants (press release)
- FERC issued an Order on KRRC’s transfer application.
New or Updated Resources