Klamath River Renewal Corporation
Klamath River Renewal Corporation is part of a cooperative effort to re-establish the natural vitality of the Klamath River so that it can support all communities in the basin.
Our work will:
KRRC’s job is to take ownership of four PacifiCorp dams — JC Boyle, Copco, No. 1 & 2, and Iron Gate — and then remove these dams, restore formerly inundated lands, and implement required mitigation measures in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- The Request for Qualifications and Proposals (RFQP) for Vegetation Test Plot Construction is now available. Download RFQP and Service Fee Form for Proposer Entry. Proposals are due October 12, 2018 at 5PM PDT.
- The Request for Qualifications for Dam Removal Design-Build Contract is now available. Download Dam Removal Design-Build Contract RFQ and Exhibits A-C of RFQ.
- For presentations and register of attendees for recent meetings on procurement, please visit our Jobs & RFPs page.
- ODEQ issued final water quality certification to KRRC (press release)
New or Updated Resources
- KRRC Briefing on Upcoming Opportunities to Work on the Project – September 18 and 19, 2018
- Flyer on Upcoming RFPs
- Review all our materials here.