Klamath River Renewal Corporation
Klamath River Renewal Corporation is part of a cooperative effort to re-establish the natural vitality of the Klamath River so that it can support all communities in the basin.
Our work will:
KRRC’s job is to take ownership of four PacifiCorp dams — JC Boyle, Copco, No. 1 & 2, and Iron Gate — and then remove these dams, restore formerly inundated lands, and implement required mitigation measures in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Follow KRRC on Facebook for the latest updates
- Read the latest KRRC newsletter: Summer 2019
- KRRC answered important, substantive questions FERC asked to evaluate KRRC’s capacity to become licensee for the Lower Klamath Project and remove the four dams on the Klamath River. Read more
- KRRC and Kiewit have selected Resource Environmental Solutions, LLC (RES) as lead restoration sub-contractor. Read More
- Information about subcontracting opportunities with KRRC’s Progressive Design Builder Prime Contractor, Kiewit, may be found on Kiewit’s project website: kiewit.com/klamath.
- KRRC announced a contract with Kiewit Infrastructure West Co. as their dam removal design-build contractor. Press Release
- KRRC is developing a Recreation Plan to identify recreational facilities that could replace existing facilities. Read more
- For presentations and register of attendees for recent meetings on procurement, please visit our Jobs & RFPs page.