Klamath River Renewal Corporation
Klamath River Renewal Corporation is part of a cooperative effort to re-establish the natural vitality of the Klamath River so that it can support all communities in the basin.
Our work will:
KRRC’s job is to take ownership of four PacifiCorp dams — JC Boyle, Copco, No. 1 & 2, and Iron Gate — and then remove these dams, restore formerly inundated lands, and implement required mitigation measures in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- The Request for Qualifications and Proposals (RFQP) for Native Seed Propagation is now available. Download RFQP and Service Form. Proposals are due December 14, 2018 at 5PM PST.
- For presentations and register of attendees for recent meetings on procurement, please visit our Jobs & RFPs page.
- ODEQ issued final water quality certification to KRRC (press release)
New or Updated Resources
- KRRC Briefing on Upcoming Opportunities to Work on the Project – September 18 and 19, 2018
- Flyer on Upcoming RFPs
- Review all our materials here.