Klamath River Renewal Corporation
Klamath River Renewal Corporation is part of a cooperative effort to re-establish the natural vitality of the Klamath River so that it can support all communities in the basin.
Our work will:
KRRC’s job is to take ownership of four PacifiCorp dams — JC Boyle, Copco, No. 1 & 2, and Iron Gate — and then remove these dams, restore formerly inundated lands, and implement required mitigation measures in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
- Visit our Jobs & RFPs page to learn about upcoming opportunities to work on the Klamath River Renewal Project.
- ODEQ issued final water quality certification to KRRC (press release)
- KRRC submitted the Definite Plan for the Lower Klamath Project to FERC (press release)
- FERC issued an Order on KRRC’s transfer application.
New or Updated Resources
- Dam Removal Design-Build Contract RFQ
- Exhibits A-C of Dam Removal Design-Build Contract RFQ
- Flyer on Upcoming RFPs
- Dam Removal RFQ Informational Meeting Presentation – August 29, 2018
- Dam Removal RFQ Informational Meeting Register of Attendees – August 29, 2018
- Fire Preparedness Q&A
- Definite Plan Factsheet
- Definite Plan Q&A
- Anticipated Project Timeline
- Review all our materials here.