Klamath River Renewal Corporation
Klamath River Renewal Corporation is part of a cooperative effort to re-establish the natural vitality of the Klamath River so that it can support all communities in the basin.
Our work will:
KRRC’s job is to take ownership of four PacifiCorp dams — JC Boyle, Copco, No. 1 & 2, and Iron Gate — and then remove these dams, restore formerly inundated lands, and implement required mitigation measures in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Follow KRRC on Facebook for the latest updates
- KRRC Newsletter Vol. No. 6, Spring 2019
- KRRC is developing a Recreation Plan to identify recreational facilities that could replace existing facilities. Read more
- The California State Water Resources Control Board released its Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for the removal of the Klamath River dams in California on Dec. 27, 2018.
- For presentations and register of attendees for recent meetings on procurement, please visit our Jobs & RFPs page.
New or Updated Resources
- KRRC Presentation at Tribal Economic/Job Summit – January 19, 2019 (View).
- KRRC Briefing on Upcoming Opportunities to Work on the Project – September 18 and 19, 2018
- Flyer on Upcoming RFPs
- Review all our materials here.